Since 2015 till now I have been working regularly only with web design and development. From 2015 to 2020, I have been freelancing online marketplace for 5 consecutive years only from home.
Now I run an organization called Coders Foundation. The journey of the Coders Foundation started in 2020. By joining me you are joining the Coders Foundation. We mainly provide services on web design and development to local and international clients as well as provide training.
Since the beginning, I have been working on only one course. The course is mainly about web design and development, the course name is “Professional WordPress Development”. There are no other courses offered by me or my organization. I have practical experience working with web design and development so I am confident enough to teach well. You can also visit our website to see for yourself whether my course has really helped students to build their careers.
You can create a website in different ways. I basically show you in this course how to use coding and WordPress to create professional websites for yourself or clients. You will get many small projects in this course, a minimum of 5 full projects. I have created 5 projects, but you also need to create 5 similar websites yourself. If you do not do this, the learning will not be complete.
I have seen many students who have learned a lot but haven't or still can't apply those skills properly in their lives. Days are spent in despair. It's not just about developing skills, but also about putting them to work. That's why I have shown everything from my profile in this course on how to take or do work from the international online marketplace.
বিগত সালে আসা ১০০ প্রশ্ন উত্তর | ১০০ সমাস | BCS | Bank | University admission | Tell study
As I am writing this post it is a beautiful morning in the office sitting by the window looking at the green plants and writing. By looking at the poster, you may have understood the writings about my course.
Basically, I will try to share some things from the course and the experience that I have gained as a trainer in the last 5 years, maybe you can get some benefit from reading or knowing.
পর্যাবৃওিক গতি|| A Unit|| Physics Question Bank Solve|| JU A Unit|| Physics Question Solve 20-21
⚫ Some students really had a financial problem, they were waiting for a discount for a long time. There was no way they could have joined the course without the discount.
⚫ Some students don't have any financial problems, they have followed our activities online for a long time, they like it and join to save some money.
Financially speaking, some students benefit from discounts. We don't have much less because many more students join at discount than regular.
2. পর্যাবৃওিক গতি|| A Unit|| Physics Question Bank Solve|| CU A Unit|| Physics Question Solve 20-21
Maybe I will write the post in big size, there will be a discount coupon 🎁 to join the course. You should absolutely not join any of my courses without reading them all patiently.
Why discount coupons? First, let me briefly talk about this matter.
I give discounts on courses on the occasion of 2 Eids in a year and the anniversary of our institution. I asked some of the students who had previously joined the course with the discount, 'Whether those who joined the discount benefited or would they have joined my course if I had not given the discount'.
This post may also be seen by many of our old students who joined without any discount. We didn't get any discount thinking that you might be upset.
It is not possible for us to offer discounts throughout the year. If after joining the course you can study properly and reach your desired goal then this amount will not seem much to you.
You may have been able to pay the regular fee but many people do not have that ability, basically, we are trying to help them as much as possible. Hopefully, you will see this matter in a positive light. ❤️
Let's know some things about me and start learning about the course.
After developing the skills of the students, from creating a marketplace account, live to chat with the client to take orders and show them how to deliver. Everything is made up and shown, not just being told to do it this way or that way.
🎯 Basically, if you want to earn from an online marketplace by learning some specific topics of web design and development, then this course is for you.
Let's talk a little about support. 🤝
I don't give or like instant support. Students become lazy when they get instant support. This platform is not for the lazy. Facing a small issue, he tries hard to find his own mistake.
গতিবিদ্যা Part 01 | University & Medical Admission Question Solve | sc physics 1st paper chapter 3
There is no urgency for a learner as a fresher, from the very beginning a good habit of finding and solving problems with patience should be developed to survive in this sector for a long time.
It is not possible for any instructor or organization to give you instant support throughout your life. Nor should you expect. Try to build yourself right from the beginning. If you're looking for the easy way out, you're sure to be disappointed.
I provide support for up to 1 year through the private group. Although I say 1 year till now I have not removed anyone from the support group. There are many such students who are getting support for more than
01. Admission Physics 1st: Dynamics/গতিবিদ্যা পার্ট - ১ | গতিবিদ্যা এর সূচনা **Exclusive shortcut**

0 Comments